Our Job Offers
Join us and help disrupt the enterprise market!
Join us, we offer you an extraordinary chance to learn, to develop and to be part of an exciting experience and team.
Odoo Consultant (Technical/Functional)
1 open positions
We’re hiring an Odoo Consultant (Technical/Functional) on a Project Base (with a chance for long-term hire) to join the team of an established US-based company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Become part of our consulting team and look forward to a result-driven work culture and a position that allows you to advance your career quickly.
Work Model: from 6 to 8 hours working hours/day.
Work Attendance: Completely Remotely.
Hire Type: Long Term
Main duties not limited to:
• Maintain & and customize Odoo addons
• Create & customize PDF, Excel & Financial Reports reports
• Odoo database & Modules migration.
• Integrate Odoo with other applications
• Manage source control such as “GitLab”.
• Conduct Odoo ERP projects & manage projects independently
• Design Odoo ERP processes for different business units
• Steer the development of Odoo ERP solutions
• Conduct workshops & and training for our customers
• Design business IT architectures
• Develop an expert role for various fields or a management role
• Minimum 3 Years of Experience in the development of multiple completed Odoo projects as an Odoo Technical/Function Consultant (Technical/Functional).
• 2 Years of Experience as an Odoo Developer.
• Technical understanding of existing functionalities of Odoo V.14 or above.
• Should be an expert in Python and its related libraries.
• Experience in integrating Odoo with other Third-Party Systems (API integrations, new module creation, etc.)
• Should have Technical and Functional knowledge of ODOO standard modules like Sales, Purchase, Warehouse, Inventory Management, Accounting, Website, E-commerce, etc.
• Experience in Odoo Framework and custom module creation based on requirements.
• Should have working knowledge of APIs in ODOO.
• Should have knowledge of Postgres
• should have knowledge of data structure.
• Functional expertise in Odoo v 8.0 or above.
• Knowledge of different Project life cycles.
• More than 2 years of experience in the technical development of Odoo projects
We are a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve everyone's life through disruptive products. We build great products to solve your business problems.